• 1 packet Kenton Cocoa Pudding
• 1 lt (5 cups) milk of your own choice
• 1 sachet Kenton Plain Whipped cream
• 1 tablespoon Kenton Cocoa
• 2 teaspoons granulated coffee
Mix all of the content from the cocoa pudding package, the granulated coffee and 200 ml (1 cup) milk.
Mix until dissolved.
Boil the remaining milk 800 ml (4 cups) over low heat. Stir occasionally.
Add the previous mixture to boiling milk.
Continue to stir for 3-4 minutes after it has come to boil.
Pour in ramekins.
Leave it to cool before serving.
For the whipped cream:
Beat 1 sachet Kenton Plain Whipped cream with 200 ml (1 cup) of cold milk.
Once reached stiff peaks stop whisking and place it on the puddings using a teaspoon.
Sift Kenton Cocoa lightly over the puddings.